Hello. Please help, there is an error when changing the analog sensor port from A0 to any other, A1, A 2, A 3 ...

Hello. Please help, there is an error when changing the analog sensor port from A0 to any other, A1, A 2, A 3 … At the same time, everything works on port A0, but I need two ports.

error: use of undeclared identifier ‘A1’
constexpr uint8_t node_5_output_VAL = A1;

To start, you have broken the xod / core library … delete the xod folder inside lib and reload.

There I only see one node, and np should give that error

Thanks for the tip, but the library was damaged by my experiments with NOD, I tried to understand what was wrong with the sketch. I reloaded the libraries, it didn’t help, but the analog sensor works correctly with port A0, and it gives an error with other ports.

Do you have a board? do not use simulation … use “upload and debug”, the problem is cloud simulation

1 Like

Yes, indeed, everything began to work on Arduino UNO! Thank you very much!

Hello. I ran into a similar problem with the xod/common-hardware library. Reloading the library has no result. What could be the problem? I ordered the board, it’s on its way, but for now I’m not able to check if the node works.

Do you have any xod folders under your __lib__ folder with other libraries (usually in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\xod\__lib__)? This would indicate you made changes to the built-in nodes and are not getting the latest copies when you update XOD. If any xod folders do exist in library folder, you can delete (or just rename) them so XOD can see the latest updates for those nodes.

Yes, you were right. Your hint helped. Thank you.