XODMAIN.cpp:1278:28: error: use of undeclared identifier ‘LOW’
digitalWrite(port, LOW);
^
XODMAIN.cpp:1470:10: fatal error: ‘Wire.h’ file not found
#include <Wire.h>
^~~~~~~~
11 errors generated.
shared:ERROR: compiler frontend failed to generate LLVM bitcode, halting

The generated C++ code contains errors. It can be due to a bad node implementation
or if your board is not compatible with XOD runtime code. The original compiler error
message is above. Fix C++ errors to continue. If you believe it is a bug, report the
problem to XOD developers.

Hi, DHT11 and other nodes include arduino library, can not be simulated, use upload and debug

with this more or less clear ,there is a more significant problem when loading and checking the program code in the arduino ide the problem appears

In arduino IDE does not have the library installed LiquidCrystal_i2c

unfortunately, I do not use the desktop version of xod (my operating system does not support it)how can I transfer the library that uses xod in this code??

ah ok …
Although I can not start it, maybe I can extract the library from here, but in the IDE
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Programs\XOD IDE\resources\workspace\__ardulib__\LiquidCrystal_I2C

In IDE Arduino > sketch > Include Library > Manage Library > search LiquidCrystal_i2c …install “by Frank de Brabander”

if I understand correctly then xod (in code creation uses a similar library)

Some nodes or libraries XOD use arduino libraries, you can use an i2c device, and create your library with xod/i2c nodes, this will use the wire library.
Wire is a standard library, you will not need to download it for IDE.

the problem remained, did everything according your instructions

Blockquote at first I thought that my 3 like libraries and possible conflict of interest, removed everything leaving only the one (which is from “franc de Brabandere”) the result is the same error

here is the full error message can help to understand:

C:\Users\C39C~1\AppData\local\temp\arduino_modified_sketch_477100\sketch_apr07a folder.Eno: in the ‘void’ function xod::xod__common_hardware__text_lcd_16x2_i2c::evaluate(xod::xod__common_hardware__text_lcd_16x2_i2c::Context)’:

sketch_apr07a:1595: error: no matching function for call to ’ LiquidCrystal_I2C:: begin ()’

LCD>start();

^

C:\Users\C39C~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_477100\sketch_apr07a.ino: 1595: 20: note: candidate:

In the file included from C:\Users\C39C~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_477100\sketch_apr07a.ino: 1471:0:

C:\Users\кирилл\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal_I2C/LiquidCrystal_I2C.h:58:8: note: void LiquidCrystal_I2C:: begin(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t)

void begin(uint8_t cols, uint8_t rows, uint8_t charsize = LCD_5x8DOTS );

^

C:\Users\кирилл\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal_I2C/LiquidCrystal_I2C.h:58:8: note: candidate expects 3 arguments, 0 provided

Using library wire in folder: C:\Users\кирилл\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Wire (heritage)

Use the library LiquidCrystal_I2C version 1.1.1 from the folder: C:\Users\кирилл\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal_I2C

output status 1

no matching function for call to ’ LiquidCrystal_I2C:: begin ()’

Yes , sorry for my English I use a translator

replace the library LiquidCrystal_i2c for this

http://image.dfrobot.com/image/data/TOY0046/LiquidCrystal_I2Cv1-1.rar

I have compiled without errors in the IDE

again failure . I don’t think there’s a problem with the library.
most likely a compilation error in xod(xod gives errors in the code )%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA5

1 the arduino ide compiler references the string “begin”
2 no matching function for call to

Use https://github.com/xodio/xod/tree/master/workspace/__ardulib__

I did not realize before these

the link you gave me is a library (LiquidCrystal_I2C) specifically for working with xod code, am I right ???

the problem was solved ! only after I installed the library that Cesars provided me with a link , is it specifically written to work with xod

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.