Support for mega2560

I updated my tool chain and now the drivers for the atmega 2560 are no longer available in the upload dropdown deploy screen.

Has support for this been dropped?

Ok, had to restart xod to get the mega board recognized…but now new issue.
Can compile and upload to board as long as i DON’t use a watch, debug window anywhere in patch. Then I get compile errors.

With new build, when I try to upload with a debug session, I get following error

new.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function operator new(unsigned int)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of operator new(unsigned int, void*)’
C:\Users\zeidl\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino-sketch-F151DA0857CCF76E8BB662C7EE3A0416\sketch\xod_1575498235533_sketch.ino.cpp.o (symbol from plugin):(.text+0x0): first defined here

c:/users/zeidl/xod/packages/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino5/bin/…/lib/gcc/avr/7.3.0/…/…/…/…/avr/bin/ld.exe: Disabling relaxation: it will not work with multiple definitions

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Error: exit status 1
Compilation failed.
Compilation failed
Command Process exited with code 1
The generated C++ code contains errors. It can be due to a bad node implementation or if your board is not compatible with XOD runtime code. The original compiler error message is above. Fix C++ errors to continue. If you believe it is a bug, report the problem to XOD developers.

I was getting the same error as well yesterday when I was using the watch node. I haven’t tried using it today yet.

Edit : I tried the watch node today and its fine. It’s the debug mode that throws the code.

how did you make the watch node work without being in debug mode?
This is very frustrating.

It doesnt work but the program will still compile and run. Yeah I too would love to use debug mode again