New update library problems v0.37.0 windows

Hi just wondering if anyone els has come into problems with libraries, they have add when using this new update from the 18/01/2021 (v0.37.0)

I have had no joy getting previous working library’s to function after I installed this update

So I rolled back to v0.34.0 and it works perfectly

Same problem here (windows version 0.37.0 as of 2021-01-18).
When compiling it does tells that some library is not available on the specified directory (points to a temp one) and exist with an error #1.

To temporary solve the issue meanwhile the bug is sorted out by the developer’s team, (in my case) I just rolled back to version 0.36.1 who works fine.

2 Likes

Same problem.The generated C++ code contains errors. It can be due to a bad node implementation or if your board is not compatible with XOD runtime code. The original compiler error message is above. Fix C++ errors to continue. If you believe it is a bug, report the problem to XOD developers.

Hello everyone!

Can anyone please provide more information about the error you are getting? The full error message or an example xodball that breaks would help a great deal.

Update: @brusher managed to reproduce and fix the problem. Fix is released in v0.37.1, please update and confirm that it resolves the issue.

1 Like

Yes it looks to be working fine now thanks :grin:

1 Like

Sorry have made a mess of this haha

first issues was with new libraries I download that didn’t come with XOD as a new install but this v0.37.1 did fix this

but now I have existing libraries that come with XOD not working the servo one and LCD on for start

have tested this with a new machine fresh install just to make sure i haven’t done a bad install and also uninstalled and re installed on the first machine to try

uploading to boards are fine have to different Arduinos they all talk and i can get code running on them but as soon as i need something with a library problems happen so far i get this error bellow and also with the LCD libraries

hopefully not doing something stupid sorry if i am hahaha

Begin compiling code for the board Arduino/Genuino Uno :package:

C:\Users\1loui\AppData\Local\Temp\xod_temp_sketchbooklMAp5R\xod_1611170643801_sketch\xod_1611170643801_sketch.ino:985:10: fatal error: Servo.h: No such file or directory
#include <Servo.h>
^~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

Error during build: exit status 1

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed report, we will try to fix this ASAP!

Same problems here - even after downgrading to 0.34.0. I did try to clear the registers and delete all files, but the problem still presists.

The fix of the problem described by @louisandy will be released on Monday.
Meanwhile, you can grab the latest prerelease version (v0.37.2-alpha.fe616f06(2021-01-23)) from this page and try it out. I will appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

So far soo good everything is working for the small tests I have done thus far :ok_hand:

1 Like

UPD: 0.37.2 is released.

2 Likes

Many thanks - problems seem to be gone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s got it! Thanks for the quick fix

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.