"maks971014/rf24-II" unable to be used

Hello!
I’m trying to build a simple RC controller with the NRF24L01 module/s.
The library description for “maks971014/rf24-II” looks like it might have what I’m after in it, however, there seems to be some sort of issue and the library doesn’t work.

I’m not sure if it’s the incorrect use of capital letter or not, but the earlier version library “maks971014/rf24” can’t be used either.

Is there any way that the library can be accessed to view/rectify whatever the problem is?

Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

What do you mean by “doesn’t work” and “can’t be used”? There is not much anyone can do to help if we don’t know what the problem is. Error messages compiling? Nothing happens when you execute the code (what does the code look like)? Smoke pours out of the board every time you run it? Your left eye starts twitching when you use it?

Apologies… The library returns “invalid xodball format”
It can’t even be added as a library.

https://xod.io/libs/maks971014/rf24-ll/

Looks like that is true for both of his libraries. Not much anyone besides the author can do about that. I don’t see any way to force a download to see what information is available to try to patch it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.