Error during uploading first exercise 101

Hello,
Help me please, I’m new with XOD. While trying to do the 101-upload exercise, the message in the Deployment panel appears :

warning: espcomm_sync failed
error: espcomm_open failed
error: espcomm_upload_mem failed

Error: exit status 2
Error during upload.
Upload failed
Command C:\Program Files\XOD IDE\resources\arduino-cli.exe --config-file=C:\Users\bruno\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino-cliSoRlEf\.cli-config.yml upload --fqbn esp8266:esp8266:arduino-esp8266 --port COM3 --verbose -t C:\Users\bruno\AppData\Local\Temp\xod_temp_sketchbook0YFfCG\xod_1559922061067_sketch failed with code 1
Make sure the board is connected, the cable is working, the board model set correctly, the upload port belongs to the board, the board drivers are installed, the upload options (if any) match your board spec

Please tell me what is the issue ?, I Don’t understand while I’m using an Arduino uno Board, the message mentioned ESP8266 ?!
If I work with the Arduino IDE I am not getting any prblm with that board. I have installed and uninstalled 2 times XOD and Arduino IDE but the Upload gives me the same message. I Don’t know what to do.

Thank you

Hello!
Sorry for the late answer.
Could you please attach screenshots of the upload process? (Including the window that appears when you click “Deploy -> Upload to Arduino…” and the expanded list of board models)

By the “expanded list of board models” I mean something like this:

Hello,

Thanks for your answer !

Hope you will find the solution. Tell me please if you need more screeshots.

Bruno Schmitt

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

installer1.PNG

Sometimes it can be an arduino reset wizard, try disconnect and connect or the port is being used by another program like the Arduino IDE.

Yes!

Here, the “Board model” should normally say “Arduino/Genuino Uno” instead of just “Arduino”. Could you click on that select box to expand it and take a screenshot of the available options? (The result should resemble the one that I posted a bit earlier).

It works!! I clicked on the Arduino/Genuino Uno as you said, and the program uploaded without trouble. Thank you so much, I will keep on trying the next exercises.

Le mer. 12 juin 2019 à 00:18, Evgeny Kochetkov via XOD Community xod@discoursemail.com a écrit :

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.