While generating simulator for text-lcd-parallel-16x2 its throwing an error

While generating simulator for text-lcd-parallel-16x2 its throwing the below error.
Generating C++ code for simulation…
Building…
/ws/sketchbook/ebd63e2f187bfe0184b7fba45ee5ff3f7e11a77e5aec21903f81e758ae3eb88a/sketch/sketch.ino:967:10: fatal error: ‘LiquidCrystal.h’ file not found
#include <LiquidCrystal.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
shared:ERROR: ‘/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/bin/clang++ -target wasm32-unknown-emscripten -D__EMSCRIPTEN_major__=1 -D__EMSCRIPTEN_minor__=39 -D__EMSCRIPTEN_tiny__=1 -D_LIBCPP_ABI_VERSION=2 -Dunix -D__unix -D__unix__ -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Xclang -nostdsysteminc -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include/libcxx -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/lib/libcxxabi/include -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include/compat -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include/libc -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/lib/libc/musl/arch/emscripten -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/local/include -DLLVM_ROOT=/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/bin -DARDUINO_WASM_SIMULATION -DARDUINO_ARCH_WASM -O2 -std=c++11 -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -c -I/tmp/arduino-sketch-B52BD1F65EBD38460B8568F7E7D9E55B/sketch -I/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/hardware/wasm/0.2.0/cores/simulation -I/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/hardware/wasm/0.2.0/variants/simulation -DEMSCRIPTEN /tmp/arduino-sketch-B52BD1F65EBD38460B8568F7E7D9E55B/sketch/sketch.ino.cpp -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include/SDL -c -o /dev/null -mllvm -combiner-global-alias-analysis=false -mllvm -enable-emscripten-sjlj -mllvm -disable-lsr’ failed (1)

The generated C++ code contains errors. It can be due to a bad node implementation
or if your board is not compatible with XOD runtime code. The original compiler error
message is above. Fix C++ errors to continue. If you believe it is a bug, report the
problem to XOD developers.
Follow log (0 new lines skipped)

There is no way for simulator to deal with hardware extensions like LCD. replace LCD with watch nodes if you want to use simulator.

I’m getting the same error. And I am not trying to use the simulator. I am following the tutorial. Got the same error during the servo tutorial too. Getting frustrated