Oled 1.3" sh1106

Hello everyone.
I need a 1.3 "sh1106 i2c display patch Someone could make a patch like wayland / ssd1306-oled-i2c / ssd1306-oled-i2c-device that would support sh1106 display. I tried to create myself, but I can’t. It is difficult for me.
Thank you.

@wayland wrote a great guide for converting class-based Arduino libraries to XOD - available here: https://www.biomaker.org/s/converting-arduino-libraries-to-xod.pdf

You could try converting this library: OLED SSD1306 - SH1106 - Arduino Reference in a similar way? I think you would need to know at least a little C++ to understand the Arduino library first though.

Hello.
I will read the guide and try to do it.
Thank you very much for your answer.
Greetings.

I tried to convert the libraries but I failed and I give up. I will buy a display based on tft st7735. I have one more question, the bradzilla84 / arduino-tft-lib @ 0.1.0 library will work on all displays from the st7735 family, regardless of the type, version or size of the display?

ST7735

The easiest way to get started with the ST7735 on XOD would be to follow this guide:

SH1106

The following untested library may work with your device:
sh1106g-oled-i2c
As always, use at your own risk. I haven’t had time to look into the difference(s) between the SH1106 and SH1106G, if any.

1 Like

The display works !!!.
But in the beginning, after uploading the example, there was a black screen.
I found a mistake in the sh1106g-oled-i2c-device code. This uses a library (Adafruit_SH1107) and therefore did not work. I changed them all to (Adafruit_SH1106G) and it works.
Sorry for my english :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for your time.
You are great :slight_smile:
Greetings
Mario

1 Like

You’re welcome. Thanks for the feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.