Подскажите как залить скетч на плату lgt8f328p

Приветствую, имеется плата lgt8f328p, не могу закачать скетч, так как в списке плат она отсутствует. Есть ли решение?

Greetings, I have an lgt8f328p board, I can’t upload the sketch, because it is not in the list of boards. Is there a solution?

First you need to identify your workspace directory. From the File menu in the XOD IDE, select Switch Workspace…. This will open a window displaying the path to your workspace directory, for example:

Make a note of your workspace directory, then close the window. Next close XOD.

In your workspace directory is a subdirectory called __packages__. Inside __packages__ you will find a file called extra.txt. Open this file in a text editor and add the following line:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dbuezas/lgt8fx/master/package_lgt8fx_index.json

When you reopen the XOD IDE and got to Deploy → Upload to Arduino… you should see several LGT8F328P boards listed.

1 Like

Uploading: 2022-03-20.png…
В списке плата появилась, но теперь высвечивается эта ошибка. После попытки загрузки из списка плат LGT8F328P была удалена.

The board appeared in the list, but now this error is displayed. After trying to download from the list of boards LGT8F328P was removed.

I don’t have a LGT8F328P board, so I’ve only been able to do limited testing. However, I was able to install the packages:

Under variant I have four options:

Try clicking the Update button. Then repeat the process of trying to upload a patch to your board.

Скопировал ссылки на ядра с arduino ide, все заработало, спасибо!

Теперь другая ошибка, хотя через Arduino IDE все работает.

Отмена! все окей! Ошибка произошла из-за смены рабочей папки. Не знаю зачем я ее поменял…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.