Help with upload to arduino

Help me with this, please. Working compile in the cloud, but in a PC don’t working

Oops. Missed your post. Hello and welcome!

Could you provide a bit more detail?

• What board do you use?
  • What’s the full text of the error? It’s important to see the text which did not fit the dialog.
  • What OS you are on?
1 Like
  1. Arduino Mega 2560

2. It`s lower

3. Windows 10 Pro 1709 16299.15
    Sorry for late reply)

Error occured during uploading: ChildProcessError: Command failed: “C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Local\Programs\xod-client-electron\resources\arduino-builder\arduino-builder.exe” -hardware=“C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Local\Programs\xod-client-electron\resources\arduino-builder\hardware” -hardware=“C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\xod-client-electron\packages” -libraries=“C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Local\Programs\xod-client-electron\resources\arduino-libraries” -tools=“C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Local\Programs\xod-client-electron\resources\arduino-builder\tools” -tools=“C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\xod-client-electron\packages” -fqbn=“undefined:undefined:undefined:cpu=atmega2560” -build-path=“C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\xod-client-electron\upload-temp\build” "C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\xod-client-electron\upload-temp\xod-arduino-sketch.cpp"
    undefined: Unknown package
    "C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Local\Programs\xod-client-electron\resources\arduino-builder\arduino-builder.exe" -hardware="C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Local\Programs\xod-client-electron\resources\arduino-builder\hardware" -hardware="C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\xod-client-electron\packages" -libraries="C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Local\Programs\xod-client-electron\resources\arduino-libraries" -tools="C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Local\Programs\xod-client-electron\resources\arduino-builder\tools" -tools="C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\xod-client-electron\packages" -fqbn="undefined:undefined:undefined:cpu=atmega2560" -build-path="C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\xod-client-electron\upload-temp\build" "C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\xod-client-electron\upload-temp\xod-arduino-sketch.cpp" (exited with error code 1)

You`re Victor? You Russian? Так может на Русском?

Верно догадались :slight_smile: This is a public thread and our discussion could help other xoders, so let it be in English.

In the details you’ve provided, I clearly see the problem:

-fqbn=“undefined:undefined:undefined:cpu=atmega2560”.

I don’t know why it happens, but the argument should be like:

-fqbn=“arduino:avr:mega2560:cpu=atmega2560”.

We’ll try to reproduce the problem and find the root of problems. Thanks for the report!

Hello, @isun!

We’ve found the problem, it will be fixed in the next release.
Until then, I recommend using cloud compilation — it works perfectly.

Thanks for the report!

Uploading to Megas fixed in 0.16.0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.