Error message on first upload

Hi, I am new to XOD (which is fantastic, by the way!) and having created a routine and debugged in with the simulator I proceeded to upload it to a Arduino Mega, but during the patch installation process (first time upload) the following error message appeared: “Error
C:\Users\miker_000\AppData\Local\Programs\XOD IDE\resources\arduino-cli.exe --config-file=C:\Users\MIKER_~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino-clii0aUFi\.cli-config.yml core install arduino:samd failed with code 1
The error has no formatter, which is a bug. Report the issue to XOD developers.”
I have tried the process twice, with the same result and I can proceed no further until it is resolved but it appears that it is a bug from XOD’s end.

I chose the Mega as I need 13 PWM outputs by I will try it with a UNO I have to hand as my testbed uses just 3 output as a proof of concept. in the meantime, please HELP!

Sorry folks!
Forget the above post. I was just checking my upload settings again and realised I had chosen the MKR1000 version instead of the “Arduino/Genuino Mega 2560”

Once I set the correct version it uploaded first time. DOH!