Connect Blynk, Xod, and Esp32

Good afternoon everyone, I’d like to ask for some assistance. I’m currently working on a smart home project using Xod that’s connected to Blynk. Can someone help or provide tips if I’m facing issues connecting it with an ESP32, Blynk, and Xod? Alternatively, could someone offer a tutorial on how to connect Xod with Blynk using an ESP32 hardware?

Thank you,
Zulkan

Unfortunately, there are not many on this list to help with in-depth questions like this for a specific hardware connection, but you might get lucky. It’s not that we don’t want to help, it is just beyond our experience and we don’t have the hardware to try it even if we wanted to take the time to figure it out.

To be honest, XOD has not had any development work since the Ukraine war started and the Russian developers got hit with sanctions. With its future uncertain, you might not want to rely on it for a major project like home automation. It is still a great tool for small projects and just playing around with Arduino, but there is risk it will quit working with new Operating Systems, etc. That’s not to say you can’t use it for a major project, it’s just the risk of losing XOD is probably a little higher than for many public domain projects, which is a shame, because it is a pretty amazing product.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.