[I want a node] ESP32 BLE and ANCS

Hello,

I am new to XOD. I have found out that you can make your own nodes, but I need nodes to make a new one and I can find anything for BLE: only one for Blynk and another one for a robot or something. What i’m trying to do is, program an ESP32 so it connects to some BLE services from my iPhone (ANCS) and then it will take the data from this service and display it on a display.

I have no idea how to make this node with code or anything, I’ve tried pretty much every visual programmer on the web, even the badly made and dodgy ones.

I can imagine this node would be so so useful for the community so let this be an idea for anyone who is a lot more proficient in programming but please give me ideas or suggestions on how I can make this node because I would like to give it a try.

If you want more information about what I’m looking for just comment and I’ll explain fully so you can understand my specific use case.

Thank you so much

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That is pretty harsh. If you spend any time reading through other posts, you will see there are several people willing to help any way they can. There is not a whole lot we can do to help for processes we know nothing about for using hardware we don’t have. Especially when none of us is getting paid for doing any of this.

I too have been frustrated with lack of feedback on my questions about wrappers for existing libraries… But I’m willing to accept that I am on my own if I branch out into areas nobody else is working in. That is just a fact, not anyone’s fault.

3 Likes

:joy: nice one nagup. I doubt you’ll get any help now with comments like that. I can say the community helps all the time and some requests have been answered quickly and some not for me too but I know for most this is only a hobby. As @gweimer said above no one gets paid for this either. Good luck getting help now.

1 Like

I still have not received my payment :thinking:

3 Likes

No ESP32 thing is supported in XOD currently. Also, watch your attitude.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.