Broken xod libraries in version 32.1

Noticed many broken libraries in the new XOD version (30.1)

1- xod-dev-esp8266 and xod-dev-esp8266MCU : search for headers not found during compilation (ESP8266UART.h and ESP8266WiFi.h
2- xod-dev/hc-sr04 requires patch (xod/core/throttle) which is not included in the library
3- xod-dev/w5500 serach for header not found during compilation (SPI.h)
4- xod/common-hardware requires patch (xod/core/act) which is not included in the library
5- xod/datetime requires patch (xod/core/-withzeros) which is not included in the library

Dose any one faced the same experience with the mentioned libraries? any help is appreciated
I’m using xod version 32.1 on ubuntu 18.4

Hi!
Everything is in order with the libraries =)
Try to clean up your workspace remaining from the previous XOD version.

You can set a new XOD workspace folder. You can completely clear the old workspace folder but do not forget to save your own libs is they are there. If you are using the dev assembly, then with the version update, you need to completely rebuild it.

In fact I made a complete clean installation of version 0.32.1 after removing the old folder of xod. All dependencies were also downloaded and installed successfully. After then I opened a new worksheet and added the node “example-get-external-ip” after setting the ssid and the password correctly to connect to the the same WiFi to which my laptop is connected.
Note that I repeated the same on ubuntu and widows and When I choose the “Simulate” option I got the the below error message

/ws/sketchbook/75a43bbdebf1296a5fe49710a0cf265b64e38d999112ce37ee33966f9c584349/sketch/sketch.ino:966:10: fatal error: ‘ESP8266WiFi.h’ file not found
#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
shared:ERROR: ‘/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/bin/clang++ -target wasm32-unknown-emscripten -D__EMSCRIPTEN_major__=1 -D__EMSCRIPTEN_minor__=39 -D__EMSCRIPTEN_tiny__=1 -D_LIBCPP_ABI_VERSION=2 -Dunix -D__unix -D__unix__ -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Xclang -nostdsysteminc -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include/libcxx -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/lib/libcxxabi/include -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include/compat -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include/libc -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/lib/libc/musl/arch/emscripten -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/local/include -DLLVM_ROOT=/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/bin -DARDUINO_WASM_SIMULATION -DARDUINO_ARCH_WASM -O2 -std=c++11 -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -c -I/tmp/arduino-sketch-EDAA2B4DE6C8F278305008CC90587E62/sketch -I/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/hardware/wasm/0.2.0/cores/simulation -I/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/hardware/wasm/0.2.0/variants/simulation -DEMSCRIPTEN /tmp/arduino-sketch-EDAA2B4DE6C8F278305008CC90587E62/sketch/sketch.ino.cpp -Xclang -isystem/ws/arduino_data/packages/xod/tools/emscripten/1.39.2/emscripten/system/include/SDL -c -o /dev/null -mllvm -combiner-global-alias-analysis=false -mllvm -enable-emscripten-sjlj -mllvm -disable-lsr’ failed (1)

The generated C++ code contains errors. It can be due to a bad node implementation
or if your board is not compatible with XOD runtime code. The original compiler error
message is above. Fix C++ errors to continue. If you believe it is a bug, report the
problem to XOD developers.

You cannot simulate the work of a specific device!

You can simulate the logical and algorithmic behavior of the program, i.e all those nodes that are not physically connected to any electronic components.

If you flash this patch in normal mode or Debug mode, there will be no errors.

Thanks. I got it. I followed your advice and everything is ok now