Ventilator for covid19 based on xod not working please help

Dear xod community

Honest greetings and respect

we are group of (nonprofit) researcher’s& students working on method to combat covid19 in Africa

we are working on emergency ventilator for covid19 based on xod IDE for fast prototyping

please watch our attached images
WhatsApp Video 2020-05-20 at 12.23.41 PM.mp4_snapshot_00.30.509
WhatsApp Video 2020-05-20 at 12.23.41 PM.mp4_snapshot_00.20.337

We did not make any change before the update and the project running successfully after the update we face major problems

Oure project cannot upload to the Arduino after update to the last version

We are using (show code for Arduino) to upload the code

Our servo not working correctly and hi vibration

Cannot show the live connection and cannot complete the code uploading to the Arduino board

We can’t watch any live value from the rotary encoder watch node

If we use non XOD code with Arduino ide it will works correctly

Please any guidance or support will be appreciated

Thanks a lot in advance
Annotation 2020-06-02 162100

XOD ide stooped at this step !!!

ENCODER+SERVO.xodball (14.0 KB)

after some editing its work but i cant upload the code from XOD IDE only from Arduino (show code) here is the error picture and also i cant see live feed from rotary encoder numbers

Unfortunately you can’t simulate hardware devices such as the servo, that’s why you’ve encountered this error. If you want to use the watch nodes you will need to install the desktop IDE. In the desktop IDE you can select Upload to Arduino… from the Deploy menu. This will bring up the following dialog:

In addition to selecting your board model and serial port, tick the Debug after upload checkbox, so that you can use the watch nodes.

Hope this helps.

dear wayland
thanks a lot for your fast replay
i m using desktop IDE the problem came after last update i cant see my rotary encoder numbers after the update
im not using web IDE
thanks again for your support

Sorry, my mistake. I thought I saw a reference to the WEB IDE in one of your posts. I’m not sure what the issue is. Unfortunately I don’t have a rotary encoder or Leonardo board, so I can’t do much testing. I was able to upload your patch to an Arduino Uno using the XOD IDE.

I saw on another thread (Error on Leonardo deployment) that someone encountered a similar issue when using a leonardo board and it seemed to relate to a faulty USB port on their PC.

i get this error

avrdude: butterfly_recv(): programmer is not responding

The attached xodball correctly uploads on my Arduino Uno on the latest version of the XOD IDE.
Moreover, this error “programmer is not responding” tells that there is a problem with the microcontroller and it is not responding.

It might be one of these problems:

1. The bootloader is corrupted and you need to burn the bootloader. If you can upload any other sketch from the Arduino IDE and it works on the same MCU, it is not these problem.
  2. You selected a wrong port in the Upload popup.
  3. Some issues with the USB port, try to use USB hub.

Also, you can try to upgrade Arduino packages and toolchains (In main menu: Deploy -> Upgrade Arduino packages & toolchains). Or switch the workspace to the new one and install the packages and toolchains again.

THANKS a lot for help now im completely frustrating with Leonardo i m porting all the node to Arduino DUE and its working properly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.