Transpiling Error message

I receive the following message…

· Transpiling…
Error
UNEXPECTED_ERROR {“message”:“Can’t find the patch in the project with specified path: “””"}
The error has no formatter, which is a bug. Report the issue to XOD developers.

Please find attached my patch…

RW_SD_card.xodball (78.8 KB)

Any help appreciated.

Which version of XOD you are using???

Yesterday i updated current new version (XOD IDE Setup 0.21.0) and same transpiling error occurred in my code also, so i downloaded older version (XOD IDE Setup 0.19.2) and my code started working. I hope it help.

Thanks,

I was using the version prior the the new version that you made available today.
I will re-build the patch tonight with the new version of XOD IDE without using any of the NODES from my original patch and try again.
I will post the results.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for reporting. Looks like a serious issue. Will try to fix it ASAP https://github.com/xodio/xod/issues/1304

Hi!
While we are fixing this bug, here is a quick workaround: delete existing concat node and create a new one.

Fix is released in v0.21.2
Thanks again for reporting!

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for your time and effort, If I have time this evening I will start from the beginning and build the patch again.

Thanks once again .

The “recreate concat node” workaround was for v0.21.1 and before.
Now you can update to 0.21.2 and your original patch will just work, no rebuilding is required on your part :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.