Ignition circuit again

Current config turns LED off if C is triggered (pulse to delay-RST), but does nothing to prevent LED from coming on again (as you have seen).

For C to keep LED off, you will need to use it to prevent A/B from sending a pulse to delay-SET. You already have a ‘gate’ node to block these pulses, so you just need to add C as a control for that gate. The easiest solution is to put an ‘and’ node between ‘defer’ and gate. You want to be able to trigger LED when C is off, so you need to send C to a ‘not’ node, then to the ‘and’ above gate:

FYI: The if-else node near the top of you code has no COND or F. Unless you are just dropping other code to make what you post simpler, this if-else node should not be here. Since COND is defaulting to False, and you are getting LED turned on, I assume you have just not included all your code…

that’s all my code in its entirety. Do you think I should just remove the “if else”?

Is this what you mean?

That looks correct to me, except that you will need an additional link from Kljuc-SIG to delay-RST (like you had before) if you want that trigger to immediately turn off the LED without waiting for delay to complete.

that’s it?

Looks good to me. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.