ESP8266 MQTT publish

Dear friends tell me what’s wrong? ESP8266 MQTT publish after loading data is transmitted only 1-2 times and then silence although it should be sent at intervals of 6 seconds.![1|690x351]

try connecting the sensors in cascade and not all together to the clock, that is…TICK > UPD… OK > UPD… OK > UPD …

Thank you for your advice! Now it is sent almost normally but for about 1-2 hours then the broker does not publish again only after the ESP is rebooted

try doing the same with ACK> INIT and what happens

you can also include a throttle node between them and remove the clock

Thanks! All night the device worked from 6 PM to 7 am and hung! Tell me is it possible to reboot the device if it stops sending messages to MQTT topics

I don’t have much experience, it only occurs to me to send OK to INIT, and you could also reconnect an ANY and send a pulse every so often.

place a flip-flop on the OK output and send the signal to an LED to see if it stops working when it stops.

I’m having almost the same problem. But this case on the subscribe side. I’m subscribing On/Off (0/1) from the Adafruit MQTT server. After a few on/off from the server, it seems it does not send the 0/1 to my NodeMCU board.

Any idea?

Dear Xoders,

i have the same problem with Subscribe.
When i send each, two till three seconds a value to the Subscribe node, then its run permanent.
But when i send a value very fast, then after 3-4 received Values Subscribe stops working.
I tested it with diverent keep alive times on Broker side but nothing changed.

1. Wemos D1 Mini (Connected to Router permanent)
  2. MQTT Client is showing on Mosquitto Broker on Scan with Topic permanent.
  3. Only Publish works permanent
  4. When Subscribe received fast values, publish and sub. stops working after a view received values.
  5. I used a clock on the update port on the subscribe node. Nothing works here.
    Question:
    It could be possible that the buffer is runing full?
    Give it a problem with keep alive settings?
    Do we need a Pingrequest node when we use Subscribe to hold the connection open?

Thank you in advance
Chris