Error using gweimer/ir-remote library

When I include the node ir-read from g gweimer/ir-remote library in my patch I receive the following compilation error.
"Begin compiling code for the board Arduino/Genuino Uno :package:

Using board ‘uno’ from platform in folder: C:\Users\Omran\xod_packages_\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.23
Using core ‘arduino’ from platform in folder: C:\Users\Omran\xod_packages_\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.23

Detecting libraries used…

“C:\Users\Omran\xod\packages\packages\arduino\tools\avr-gcc\5.4.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino2/bin/avr-g++” -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10607 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR “-IC:\Users\Omran\xod\packages\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.23\cores\arduino” “-IC:\Users\Omran\xod\packages\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.23\variants\standard” “C:\Users\Omran\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino-sketch-E6A415292E3068DE199AD722359CF723\sketch\xod_1556926727599_sketch.ino.cpp” -o nul

C:\Users\Omran\AppData\Local\Temp\xod_temp_sketchbookFvKUwY\xod_1556926727599_sketch\xod_1556926727599_sketch.ino:1028:22: fatal error: IRremote.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Alternatives for IRremote.h: []
ResolveLibrary(IRremote.h)
-> candidates: []

Error: exit status 1
Compilation failed.
Compilation failed
Command C:\Program Files\XOD IDE\resources\arduino-cli.exe --config-file=C:\Users\Omran\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino-cliR0yGq0\.cli-config.yml compile --fqbn arduino:avr:uno --verbose C:\Users\Omran\AppData\Local\Temp\xod_temp_sketchbookFvKUwY\xod_1556926727599_sketch failed with code 1
The generated C++ code contains errors. It can be due to a bad node implementation or if your board is not compatible with XOD runtime code. The original compiler error message is above. Fix C++ errors to continue. If you believe it is a bug, report the problem to XOD developers."

Edit ir-read node

in no-implemented-in-xod add a line at the beginning with the following code

#pragma XOD require "https://github.com/z3t0/Arduino-IRremote"

Close everything back to the patch and compile again,xod will ask you to download the library.
When finished, compile again.

ps: @gweimer, you have work :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah… I haven’t updated it since that option was added. There are instructions for adding it manually, but progma is the better solution.

Thanks.

After modifying the no-implemented-in-xod as advised it works

I have not tested it, but I have updated the library to include the above pragma line

1 Like

works correctly :+1:

1 Like