Discord Server/communication

Forum might be good enough, but what about to create a discord server. I think opportunity which give discord much better then forum, for example online chat, voice chat, people can stream screen to find problem or something else, we can send meme for fun or useful library. Novice can ask to more knowing people and etc. Well, i think it will be enough useful for communication.

This has some potential, but language and timezone differences would be even more pronounced with chat and streaming. For most of us, responding in this forum is a “when I have time” type of thing; we probably wouldn’t commit to being online at specific times. It might make more sense for discussing specific topics, like features to add to XOD or how it should look, but it is much easier for emotions to take over a chat/stream than in this forum where you are more likely to stop and think about your response before posting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.