Addressable RGB led question

I have been using the standard Arduino IDE for light strings with WS2812B leds, I have to admit that I am not very proficient with the C++ language so it is only light strings so far. I am curious if there is a library, node etc in this area. As I mentioned C++ and I are not friends, this XOD “I LOVE IT”!

As far as I know, no one shared his success with WS2812 albeit it is technically possible. I want to try to make a simple proof-of-concept lib for neopixels, but can’t promise anything regarding the time scope.

Hey g-p
the NEOPixel lib can handle the WS2812, take a look.(not sure about the B variant) if not let me know and i will look at implementing the FastLED Library.
bradzilla84/neopixel
No animations yet but easy to implement.

4 Likes

This is awesome! :man_dancing::dancing_women:

Hey Bradzilla
Not having much luck with neopixel. I think it is a knowledge thing, other than that I have built a few other minor projects. When I get more practice and with this forum plus just exploring XOD I am sure I will get the hang of it. BTW did I mention I love XOD

No problem. Some of my early libraries could probably do with some better documentation. I will take a look at it soon. If you could let me know what you’re having difficulties with I can update the documentation accordingly. Always nice to know how these libraries are being used :slight_smile:

Hi, Just ordered some of these LED’s I will give the library a try

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.