SparkFun Thermocouple Breakout - MAX31855K - SEN-13266 - SparkFun Electronics

Hi All,

I am working on another project at the moment for a laser power meter and part of the hardware is the Sparkfun MAX31855K, unfortunately I do not know how to create nodes so would call for all your guys assistance to create one for me please, the link to the breakout is https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13266. I will be connecting a K type thermocouple to measure a temperature.

if anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Jason

Extra info: rationale, edge-cases, details

you can try it, I don’t have that hardware

library - > cesars/max31855k

Hi Cesars,

Thank you for the node, as always it is working perfectly, just a note for future and other users the Arduino needs a very stable power supply like a battery as the node output jumps a little on usb power.
Also remember to follow the connection diagram as you need all the pins.

Thank you again. :grin:

I omitted the subject of connections of all pins because they are not necessary in xod, and thinking that whoever wants to use it at least has seen a diagram. :grin:

I understand, I am guilty of trying before reading sometimes :see_no_evil:, It is always possible for someone to say it did not work all because they never checked the diagram. I have been lucky so far and not caused any damage to my components from connecting first and then realising the voltage is sometimes 3.3 not 5V.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.