Pulse width extender

thanks to all i think the program works
now i want to insert 6 leds to “see” the level i add or in others words when i add until the top the 6 leds stays on, when i low the pulse width none stay on

Can place greater nodes at the count output and compare if they are greater than a value, for example in> 0.006, in > 0.010

and the output to each led

where do i have to put the “0.006, in > 0.010” ???
thanks

well it’s something very simple, just put 0.006 there … or the value you want. In> 0.006 was like saying input in1 greater than in2

you also have all the LEDs in D0 you have to change them

a question:
i put 2 watch to see the original pulse vs the extended, when i push severals time in the down button in “pulse” button it seems to reduce but it never be equal.
it supposedly be flashing at the same time but it don´t

Have you tried adding a watch node to count? You don’t have anything limiting how high or low count goes. I don’t know what happens to delay if you feed it a negative time. You could add hate nodes between buttons and count to disable buttons when count is at its extremely range.

first that goes up and down 0.002, and the value is 0.015 so that will be 0.016 for that change.

Second, it is simulating … therefore the refreshment of the watch will depend on the resources of the pc to simulate.

Third, the addition of “or” by gweimer has a reason and is so that the initial pulse is not delayed, maybe in your project you don’t need it, but I’m not sure.

ok now i understand how to play with the up and down buttons BUT.
i´m doing something wrong with the math.
the scale of the count node is between 0 and 1 divided 0.002 each time i press a button.
the leds are working great between 0 and 0.015
but the pulse width add works between 0 and 1 ( 0 to 1.000)

no, you add or subtract 0.002, you can go up to 100, 2000 or more. But as gweimer says it can be negative by not stopping at 0 and going to -2, -30, etc.

add the multiplier per 1000 just to show the results, it is not necessary for operation

there are severals hate nodes, which one do i have to choose?

other configuration, use library e/comparison

i mean for the limiter

gweimer

2h

Have you tried adding a watch node to count? You don’t have anything limiting how high or low count goes. I don’t know what happens to delay if you feed it a negative time. You could add hate nodes between buttons and count to disable buttons when count is at its extremely range.

Well, I just gave you two examples of limiters from 0 to 0.030

thanks you for your valuable help
can you please tell me how to search the triangle in the libraries ?

is the line of defer that goes to the comparators, press B key and becomes buses

https://xod.io/docs/
https://xod.io/docs/guide/
https://xod.io/docs/guide/buses/

Not working, i choose the up button, then in left menu i press “pulse” button and nothing happens, the count watch keeps 0.00
this forums didnt let me post any more becase it´s my “firsts day”

without a multiplier you will not see the change, also if you want to use buttons, tweak-pulse only serve to simulate, they must combine with “any” node

ok working great but still have a difference in scale.
leds works between 0 and 0.015 but
pulse width works between 0 and 1