ho una temperatura di 19 gradi lui ne segna 21
come posso rimediare?

Fiorenzo Ruscelli

i managed to get it to work
but I noticed that it is not very accurate,
it has an error of 2 degrees Celsius
I have a temperature of 19 degrees and he scores 21
how can i fix it?

The DHT11measures temperature with an accuracy of ±2°C (see DHT11 basic temperature-humidity sensor + extras : ID 386 : $5.00 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits), so the error you report is to be expected. If you want a more accurate temperature and RH sensor, then you could try the Sensirion SHT21 which measures temperature with an accuracy of ±0.3°C.
XOD library for the SHT2x series: wayland/sht2x-rh-temp — XOD

You can try testing it over a range of temperatures. If it is always 2 degrees off, just subtract 2 degrees. As wayland pointed out, this is within the accuracy of the sensor you have chosen, so readings might possibly just bounce around ±2°, or you might get lucky and just be consistently the same 2 degrees off. It might also be possible that is reads +2° at one end of its range, and -2° at the other end of its range. As long as it is not random, you can probably do some math to get more accurate output. Changing to a different sensor (even the same model) might change the math needed since the sensor is not designed to be more accurate, and each one might return different results.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.