Multiplexing with 74HC4067

WOHOOO. the multiplexing part is working! (well, only have one pot to test with -10k lin -), its working, and i can move the pot to different locations and they all work.

One question:
I get analog value, ranging from 0-96, i actually thougth i would be getting 0-1023?

another one:
Filtering:
I multiply the analog in by 20, just to get a good readout with decimals, to read pot reading stability
And at the extreme pot point (closed), i get a pretty jumpy value between 0 and 2,5. Other pot locations seem pretty solid.
Could this be a psu thing? (running the board from my pc at the moment), maybe i need to solder in a cap somewhere between each pot output connection to the multiplexer?
I can do filtering in XOD, in the sense that i could apply low pass filtering, but my logic tells me that this wont fix the 0-2,5 problem, only small jittery things (which is also needed). Something like a low pass filter/lag processor/slew limiter is needed for the jitter correction. How would i go about doing htis in xod?

If you have any tips/tricks, please reply here: Pot filtering help

I’ll keep this thread used only for multiplexer stuff (i’ll probably have other questions, once i need to de-multiplex).

thanks