Reads lines of text to a file on SD card
- CS (port) - CS (chip select) pin the SD card reader is connected to. Also known as SS (slave select).
- FILE (string) - File name to read to
- LINE (number, default=0) - Line to read
- W (pulse) - Perform line read
- LINE-OUT (string) - Outputs string from line
- ERR (boolean) - Outputs
falseif the last write succeed. Set to
trueif an error occured: wrong connection, missing or bad SD card, write protection.
- DONE (pulse) - Fires when read is done
Hope anyone could do this, because I can’t get it to work and I think this is also a very good feature. I want to use this to display text to LCD.